Our crew welcomes guests aboard with a light continental breakfast of fresh juices and muffins. Our first stop is tropical island, where guests will be provided with snorkel gear and instruction. After snorkeling, the boat makes it's way over to Great Harbour in Jost Van Dyke. Here guests will disembark on the dock and head over to Foxy's to explore this famous establishment! Guests will then board the boat and motor a short distance to White Bay on Jost Van Dyke. Here, the Captain anchors a few feet off shore and guests swim ashore to the famous Soggy Dollar Bar, Home of the Original Painkiller. Here you can spend your soggy dollars on LUNCH and lounge on one of the many hammocks and unwind. Al Guests will climb aboard once again to clear into customs and then return to Sapphire Marina on St.Thomas.
Book online and SAVE 10%!
- Snorkel the Turquoise Waters of the Virgin Islands
- Enjoy the beaches of Jost Van Dyke
- Spend the afternoon enjoying Lunch at the Soggy Dollar Bar & Restaurant
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Please Call to make sure the minimum has been met
- Continental Breakfast
- Snorkel Gear & Instruction
- Open Bar
- Afternoon Snacks
What to Bring:
- Valid Passport
- Sunscreen, Towels, Camera
- Adults $125/person
- Children (12 and under)- $95/person
- Additional Costs: $75 cash person Customs Fee,
Lunch, and Souvenirs
Call Now: 340.775.1171
*Get 10% off your group