Our crew welcomes guests aboard the powerboat with a light continental breakfast of muffins, fruit and fresh local juices. The Captain gives his welcome/safety speech and motors over to Virgin Gorda for our first stop. While your Captain clears customs for everyone, the crew will guide guests through the breathtaking Baths. The Baths contain hidden rooms, grottos and caves formed by giant granite boulders strewn across the white sand beaches. Once you return to the boat, the Captain will take you to Norman Island for Lunch, Snorkeling and Beachcombing. Pirates Bight offers an assortment of lunch dishes for you and your family. After lunch enjoy an relaxing ride back to the USVI.
- Board at Sapphire Marina, St.Thomas, at 7:00 a.m.
- Arrive at Virgin Gorda, BVI
- Tour through The Baths with our crew
- Enjoy a Scrumptious Lunch on Norman Island
- Spend the Afternoon at Pirates Bite on the beach
- Return to Sapphire Marina by 4:30pm
- 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Continental Breakfast
- Snorkel Gear & Instruction
- Open Bar
- Afternoon Snacks
What to Bring:
- Valid Passport
- Sunscreen, Towels, Camera
- Adults- $155/person
- Children (12 and under)- $95/person
- Additional Costs: $75 cash person International Fee,
Lunch, and Souvenirs
Call Now: 340.775.1171
Book Online Now & Save