Our crew welcomes guests aboard the powerboat with a light continental breakfast of muffins, fruit and fresh local juices. The Captain gives his welcome/safety speech and motors over to Virgin Gorda for our first stop. While your Captain clears customs for everyone, the crew will guide guests through the breathtaking Baths. The Baths contain hidden rooms, grottos and caves formed by giant granite boulders strewn across the white sand beaches. Once you have explored the Baths, you will enjoy lunch at “The Top of the Baths” This restaurant offers an assortment of lunch dishes for you and your family. After lunch enjoy an relaxing ride to a Snorkel Destination which will be at the Captains discretion. Next, Jost Van Dyke at the Soggy Dollar Bar & Restaurant in Jost Van Dyke. Enjoy the swim into the beach at White Bay and hang your dollars up at the "Soggy Dollar Bar & Restaurant."
Our vessels let you enjoy more time at the Baths & Jost Van Dyke than any other company in the Virgin Islands. WE do it ALL!!
- Board at Sapphire Marina, St.Thomas, at 7:00 a.m.
- Arrive at Virgin Gorda, BVI
- Tour through The Baths with our crew
- Enjoy a Scrumptious Lunch at The Top of the Baths
- Spend the Afternoon at JOST VAN DYKE on the beach (where the Soggy Dollar Bar is located)
- Swim into White Bay, Jost Van Dyke to enjoy a amazing beach
- Return to Sapphire Marina by 4:30pm
- 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Lite Breakfast
- Snorkel Gear & Instruction
- Open Bar
- Afternoon Snacks
What to Bring:
- Valid Passport
- Sunscreen, Towels, Camera
- Adults- $160/person
- Children (12 and under)- $95/person
- Additional Costs: $75 cash person International Fee,
Lunch, and Souvenirs
Call Now: 340.775.1171 or Text (340) 690-1926
Looking to Book a Private Charter?
Please visit our BLOG!
New Horizons & Breakaway Charters
6501 Red Hook Plz Ste 16
St. Thomas VI 00802